The Online Math Teacher for Students of All Abilities
A big problem with classroom math teaching is that you can't stop and rewind the teacher when you lose your way.
OK, you can put your hand up and ask a question. But how many kids are too shy to do this? Or embarrassed about interrupting the whole class?
What if you could get the teacher to go over things again? And in a friendly and easy to understand way?
Well finally... you can.
The Teacher Who Makes Math Simple
World-renowned Australian math teacher Pat Murray has helped tens of thousands of students from all over the world excel at math. He can help your child too.
Pat presents each lesson in his unique friendly, step-by-step manner. The lessons are concise and logical, making them really easy to understand and retain. This gives students that important self-confidence in their own ability.
Learn Math at YOUR Own Pace
One of the most powerful features of CTCmath is simply this...
The ability to stop and rewind the teacher to repeat anything your child doesn't fully understand.
And to repeat things as many times as they like - until they feel comfortable they understand it. There's no embarrassment factor and Pat never gets frustrated.
Consistent Learning Right Through School
A really important factor learning math is consistency. When students change teachers, they need to be able to get used to that new teacher's individual style of presenting lessons and theories.
With CTCmath, your child gets the added benefit of having the same excellent consistent teaching. From Kindergarten right through to the high school grades, Pat Murray both writes and voices every lesson.
Using this consistent method of learning throughout school makes transition between school years and even different schools a much more manageable experience!
- Carefully refined over more than 17 years, CTCmath now covers from Kindergarten through to High School math
- You've got an expert math teacher available day or night to help with homework, revision or to go over lessons missed or misunderstood
- Each lesson teaches as much as an entire school math lesson in an average of just 5 minutes!
- Consistency and a brilliant teacher makes learning math simple and much more effective, right through school
- Available online wherever you've got an internet connection
- A whole month for less than the cost of half an hour with a private math tutor... and available whenever you need it
- The most comprehensive math website where you're taught by a real math teacher
- Highly acclaimed by students, parents and teachers